What’s new in SuperOffice 9.2
Summary of highlights
Discover the new features, functionality, and design of a brand new generation of SuperOffice CRM – SuperOffice G9.
The next generation comes with big changes to the entire CRM platform, employing new technologies, as well as introducing changes to the UI and UX design – all to improve the overall user experience and meet evolving business needs and challenges.
Customers wanting to experience SuperOffice G9 must note the following:
SuperOffice G9 is available only on SuperOffice 9 onsite subscription agreements. Customers with an Onsite Buy Agreement need to convert to an onsite subscription agreement before they can upgrade to SuperOffice G9.
SuperOffice G9 is available only as a web application. SuperOffice 9 is not available on the SuperOffice Windows app.
Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported.
The first release of G9, SuperOffice 9.1, offers intuitive design combined with new ways to maximize and utilize your screen space. SuperOffice 9.1 also contains more options to organize and configure the way you view your customer information.
SuperOffice 9.2 – is the second major upgrade of the SuperOffice CRM version 9 platform.
The main change in this version is the new and improved way of searching for customer information. In addition to this, we have restructured our customer-facing apps under a new Customer Engagement Center. As a result, we now offer Chat, Forms, and Customer Center as add-ons in our licensing system.
Details of the new features
- 9.2 R01: A better way to search and the Customer Engagement Center
- 9.2 R02: Edit incoming external invitations, new previews in the side panel, new free-text result panel
- 9.2 R03: Hide navigator buttons, dark mode on Mobile CRM, forms with pre-filled checkbox options
- 9.2 R04: Video meetings, new preference, Google analytics specification
- 9.2 R05: Drag & drop editor on Mailings, Today and This week buttons in Diary, Forms input
- 9.2 R06: Preview additions for Mailings and contact, Form changes, Mobile additions
- 9.2 R07: Customer language, Join meeting button on Mobile
- 9.2 R08: Forms, Chatbot API
- 9.2 R09: Export to Excel update
- 9.2 R10: Forms, Join video meeting from Alerts on Mobile
- 9.2 R11: Bounce management, Form responses, Chat transfer for managers
- 9.2 R12 Chat, Pocket CRM without support of new SuperOffice versions