CORS and redirection URLs
The redirection endpoints are specified and whitelisted when you register the application idea. When the app configuration is published to Stage or Production you may no longer make changes to them.
To add new CORS or redirect URLs in Stage or Production, create a new version.
All changes to whitelisted URLs on a standard app have be approved SuperOffice.
Types of URLs:
- Default redirect URL
- Allowed redirect URLs
- Allowed postLogout redirect URLs
- CORS URLs
All URLs can optionally be configured per environment.
You can list multiple of each type (except default) if you put one per line.
Consider if whitelisting is sufficient or you need a CORS redirect.
- You have registered your application idea
- You are (or will be) handling web service requests at the new endpoints
To view redirection endpoints
In the Developer Portal, go to your app page.
To see the list of all apps:
- Select Apps from the top menu, or
- Go to your partner overview page.
If not shown on the Configuration start page, toggle Advanced and select Authentication.
To add or update redirection endpoints
- Open the Authentication page as described above.
- Enter new values, optionally per environment.
- Click Save Settings.
- Request to publish the new configuration.
If you add database mirroring or webhooks, the tenant administrator must renew the consent to your application. Users will be locked out from when the change happens until the consent has been given.