Prices and terms
Remember to request to publish to make your changes visible in the App Store.
Free means 100 percent free. If your application is free, but each time an SMS is sent, and you charge 0.50 EUR, the starting price is 0.50 EUR.
Lowest subscription fee
This amount is the lowest starting price in EUR. You should give a better description in the Terms and conditions box.
Describe your pricing.
Starting price type: Specify the pricing model for the starting price: Price per user per month, per site per month, pay-per-use, or free.
Startup costs in EUR: Specify any external costs or startup cost. These are extra cost on top of the required consultancy set-up cost.
- Indicate if consultancy services are mandatory.
- If consultancy services are mandatory, describe what the customer is getting in return for these services.
- The price in EUR of the mandatory consultancy services.
- Indicate if additional consultancy services are offered.
- What does the customer get with these additional consultancy services.
- The price in EUR of the additional consultancy services.
The setup service consists of basic configuration for user-defined fields and lists in SuperOffice CRM.
Terms and conditions
Specify the terms and conditions of this application subscription. List rules related to using the application, such as availability and your liability.
- More than 10 users? Let’s talk. Contact us.
- Try it free for 30 days, no credit card, no commitment required.