You can customize SuperOffice to fit your business model and needs through options available in the Settings and maintenance module.
However, sometimes you need more than what is available out-of-the-box. For those instances, we have Expander Services, which contains a range of tools and add-ons you can use to create one-off customizations of your SuperOffice CRM solution.
What is Expander Services?
Expander Services is our name for a set of development tools and development products that allow you to customize your CRM solution and to integrate other applications with SuperOffice.
Development Tools is a site-wide license that enables customers and partners to extend, optimize, configure and automate SuperOffice CRM to fit their business. Specifically, you get:
- CRMScript: Customize your workflows and automation
- Custom screens: Create new screens in Service to support your specific processes
- Custom applications (SuperOffice APIs)
- Configurable Screens (the version 10 Screen Designer)
- Sandbox for Dev (SOD)
- Extra tables: Add new tables to the database and increase your flexibility
All customizations created with these tools are automatically deployed and operated on the platform ensuring your customizations are sustainable and robust over time.
Development products are stand-alone products that help customers utilize and integrate SuperOffice CRM.
Sandbox Production Environment (optional number of plans)
Cross-domain identify management (SCIM) (a company-wide license)
- Use your current user admin tool to manage users in SuperOffice CRM.
- SCIM saves your IT administrators time, streamlines your user management and reduces the risk of errors.
Databridge (a company-wide license)
- Lets you import and export anything between SuperOffice CRM and your other cloud solutions once or as many times you need, which ensures data consistency, data quality and saves you time from otherwise manual processes.
- Lets you define data to flow between your systems on an ad-hoc basis or set up scheduled integration routines to fit your business workflows. The tool handles duplicates automatically and supports multiple formats, including Excel and Google Sheets formats, and multiple cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft One-Drive, (S)FTP, and email. The Databridge interface allows regular CRM administrators to use the tool as well as your IT personnel or consultants.